- To measure your feet, stand on a plain paper on the floor (fig 1).
- Mark on both tip of the toe & heel (fig 1).
- Draw a straight line from the point of marking along the paper (fig 2.)
- Draw one more straight line in the middle, from the toe to hell (whichever is the longest).
- Now, you can get the acutal length of your foot from the center line.
- Pictures are for your reference.
SELECTING A SHOE SIZE:
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
- Normally, there can be a slight difference between length of 2 feet. Please apply the longest length for size selection.